We know how important it is for you to find an oral surgeon you trust. At Downtown Dental, we have a highly-trained team of experts to work with you in creating a treatment plan that you’re comfortable with. And with the latest in innovative dental technology and procedures, you can be certain that you’re receiving the absolute best in dental care.
How We Can Help
At Downtown Dental, we are fully-equipped to diagnose and treat a wide spectrum of oral health issues. We will work closely with you to determine the best possible treatment for your particular case. If necessary, our oral surgery department offers any of the following treatment options:
- Tooth Extractions / Wisdom Teeth – Tooth extractions are the most common oral surgery procedures, as it can remedy a wide range of issues including damage, overcrowding, impacted teeth, and more. This can also include the removal of wisdom teeth and/or impacted teeth which require extraction.
- Dental Implants – This treatment is for those who suffer from severely damaged or decayed teeth. These titanium devices replace your damaged tooth and gradually fuse to the jaw bone over time. Once a crown is placed over the implant, these devices look at behave just like your healthy, permanent teethy!
- Bone Grafting – This procedure is used to strengthen weak or thin bone (typically the jaw bone) in order to make it more substantial. This is often utilized when the bone needs to support a device such as a dental implant.
- TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint) or Facial Pain, Facial Reconstruction – Should you experience pain or discomfort in the joint that connects your jaw to the skull, these treatments are utilized to alleviate pain or repair injury.
- Corrective Jaw (Orthognathic) Surgery – Dental and skeletal irregularities (such as a misaligned jaw) can be treated with these corrective procedures.
- Upper Airway Treatment – If you suffer from obstructed breathing while you sleep, known as sleep apnea, upper airway treatments may be able to alleviate these symptoms.
- Apicoectomy – If you experience complications after a root canal procedure, we can alleviate this painful condition by removing the infected tissue.
- Cleft Lip & Palate Repair – This treatment is used to remedy the birth defect that presents as the physical split in the palate and lip.
- Oral Cancers, Tumors, Cysts, & Biopsies – We offer a range of services to diagnose and treat oral cancers, tumors, etc. depending on the patient’s particular needs.
If you require any of the above treatments or have questions regarding any of these procedures, we first recommend that you schedule a visit to our offices for a consultation, in which we will review your medical history and perform an examination to determine the best possible treatment for your particular condition.
If you would like to schedule a consultation, call Downtown Dental in Chicago today!