Would you like to make improvements to your smile? At Downtown Dental, we offer a variety of cosmetic dentistry services to help you get the teeth you’ve always wanted, often in just one day!
How We Can Help
Our skilled cosmetic dentists will work closely with you to determine which treatment is best to achieve your ideal smile. Whether you want to remedy a gap in your bite or hope to remove discoloration from the surface of your teeth, we have the technology and expertise to improve your teeth’s aesthetic appearance and functionality.
Here are some of the services we provide:
- Veneers – Custom-made for each individual patient, veneers are a painless and efficient way to transform your teeth. These devices are made from a thin shell of porcelain and are glued directly onto the surface of your natural teeth. Not only do veneers cover cosmetic issues such as cracks, chips, misalignment, and discoloration, but they also resolve structural insufficiencies in damaged or decaying teeth as well.
- Teeth Whitening – Teeth whitening procedures are the most common cosmetic treatments. If you would like to remove years of stains and discoloration from the surface of your teeth, we have a number of methods you can use to do so! We provide in-office whitening treatments, custom-made whitening trays for your personal use, and even our own brand of high-powered professional whitening strips. Your smile will look brighter than it ever has before!
- Dental Implants – While dental implants certainly have a number of cosmetic benefits, you’ll find that they also improve the structure of your bite as well! Made from titanium, dental implants serve to replace severely decayed or missing teeth with a strong, permanent prosthetic. The implant fuses to the jawbone—so it is as strong and durable as a natural, healthy tooth—and is covered with a custom-made crown to ensure it blends seamlessly with the rest of your smile!
- Bonding – If you have a chipped or broken tooth or would like to change the shape or size of your teeth, our bonding treatment can help! Using a tooth-colored resin applied directly to the surface of your dental enamel, your dentist will be able to reshape your tooth to your exact desired specifications. The damage to your tooth will disappear in just one appointment!
- Crowns – Acting as a cap that directly covers your existing tooth, crowns greatly improve the structure and appearance of decayed or damaged teeth. We’ll simply take a mold of your teeth to create the device and put your new crown in place in about two to three weeks. When your custom-made crown is cemented into place, it blends perfectly with your smile—so you’ll never even know it is there!
If you’d like to learn more about how Downtown Dental can improve your smile with cosmetic treatments, contact our Chicago office today to schedule your consultation!