Do you want straighter teeth, but don’t want to have embarrassing metal on your smile? We have good news! You no longer need brackets and wires to align your teeth. At Downtown Dental, we offer the Invisalign system to fix an array of orthodontic issues and give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
Why Our Patients Love Invisalign
Using a series of custom-made, clear plastic aligners, the Invisalign system gradually shifts your teeth into place without the pain of braces. This innovative orthodontic treatment has already successfully helped over four million patients. So why do so many people love Invisalign? Here are a few of our favorite things about this treatment:
- It is invisible. This system is great for both teens and adults because Invisalign is virtually invisible. These clear aligners eliminate the need for bulky brackets on your teeth, so you can straighten your smile discretely.
- You can remove your aligners at any time. Eating, brushing your teeth, and flossing are so much easier with the Invisalign system. You can take your trays out whenever necessary, making them much more comfortable and convenient.
- It is more efficient than most other orthodontic methods. Straightening your teeth with Invisalign is actually 50 percent quicker than other systems. When used correctly, patients begin to notice changes in their smile within a matter of weeks.
- It is highly convenient. Using the Invisalign system is incredibly easy. You’ll have your new aligners delivered directly to your door every two weeks, and your dentist will only need to check in on your progress every four to six weeks.
- It is comfortable. Without the need for brackets and wires, Invisalign is actually much more comfortable than braces—and safer! No metal device on your teeth means you won’t need to worry about cutting your lips or cheeks while wearing them.
How We Can Help
The process of getting Invisalign is quicker and simpler than you might think. Here are a few steps you can take to a straighter, healthier smile:
- Schedule your consultation. In order to begin the Invisalign system, your dentist at Downtown Dental will do an examination to determine whether or not this system is right for you. Invisalign can treat a wide array of orthodontic issues— including overcrowding, malformed bites, gaps, misalignment, and more— so if you’re in generally good health, it is probable that this system will be beneficial to you.
- Get fitted for your custom-made aligners. Your Invisalign trays are made specifically for your teeth, so there are a few steps your dentist will need to take for these custom-made trays to be manufactured. This includes taking dental impressions of your mouth, x-rays, photographs, and making a record of your bite.
- Follow your Invisalign treatment plan. When using the Invisalign system, you will receive a new set of invisible aligners every two weeks. Be certain to wear them for at least 20-22 hours every day, and only really take them out for eating, brushing, and flossing if possible. You will set up appointments with your dentist at Downtown Dental for every six weeks, which will allow us to track your progress. By following your dentist’s instructions for use and maintenance, you’ll begin seeing results in no time!
- Enjoy your results. You’ll love your newly straightened smile. After your treatment is complete, your dentist will work with you to create a custom-made retainer. This will allow you to enjoy the results for the rest of your life!
Ready to start the process of getting your ideal smile? Contact Downtown Dental today to set up your Invisalign consultation!
How would you look with straight teeth? Invisalign®️ SmileView™️ simulates your new smile! Take a smiling selfie and we’ll show you what Invisalign®️ treatment can do for you.
Downtown Dental – Loop
Downtown Dental – River North