We know that your life has been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic throughout the last few months. During this time, our team worked tirelessly behind the scenes to return to a new normal in our practice to better serve you.
Keeping the health and safety of our patients and team members as our top priority, we are excited to share with you our Return to Health pledge to help you book your next appointment.
Visit Our Office With Confidence
As part of our Return to Health pledge, we are committed to maintaining best in class safety standards and providing you with ongoing oral health education, helping you feel safe and empowered when it comes to your dental care.
We are here to help you take steps to restore your day-to-day activities. In line with our Return to Health pledge, we developed several new safety protocols to help you return to oral health activities in a safe, clean environment in alignment with our state’s guidelines. Here’s what that looks like for you.
Enhanced Safety Standards
As dentists, we are infection control experts. We’ve further enhanced our top-notch safety standards to reflect the latest guidelines from the CDC, ADA and our state and local authorities. This is what we are doing to help keep you and our staff safe:
- Staff training: Our doctors, hygienists assistants, and office staff underwent extensive safety training to practice enhanced universal precautions and known COVID exposure protocol. We remain up to date as new guidelines are released and will continue to train our staff accordingly.
- Elevated infection control: We elevated our infection control standards in accordance with new guidelines from the ADA and CDC, including thorough sterilization and disinfection of treatment rooms and instruments between each patient.
- PPE for all staff: All staff members will be wearing enhanced PPE in accordance with CDC & ADA recommendations, including n95 masks, face shields, and gowns.
- Pre-Screening: All patients will be asked several screening questions prior to coming in for appointments.
- Contactless check in & out: You may check-in and check-out without needing to stop by the front desk.
- Tele-dentistry: We introduced a new virtual service for pre-treatment consultations, orthodontic consultations, post-op, and more.
We Are Here to Accommodate All Your Oral Health Needs
Now, more than ever, it is important to consider how your oral health directly impacts your overall health and to make sure you don’t miss or delay important appointments.
As part of our Return to Health pledge, we are committed to helping you get your oral healthcare plan back on track. Below are a few examples of when you may need to contact us for care.
- Emergency: Contact us immediately if you have severe pain, dental trauma, bleeding, a fractured or knocked out tooth, severe infection and/or swelling.
- Urgent/Time Sensitive: If you have an overdue biopsy, broken and/or cracked filings, loose fillings, crowns or caps or loose tooth, this is an urgent need that needs to be addressed quickly.
- Essential: Routine cleanings are essential to maintaining oral health. Missing or delaying a cleaning can lead to an urgent need. If you’ve missed your first cleaning of 2020, we’ll work with you to reschedule.
- Elective: This includes cosmetic dentistry such as teeth whitening, veneers, dental implants. We are now accepting elective appointments, contact us to schedule a consultation.
You can visit our office with confidence – your safety and dental health are our top priorities and you can continue to receive all your needed dental care without fear or concern.
Contact us today for any questions or to schedule your appointment. We look forward to welcoming you back in the office!